CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Super...squirrel?

It's a bird
It's a plane
No...it's super squirrel

Seriously...these little SOB's have been running around my house all weekend.

Photobucket

I am really exhausted from trying to help my ex stop these things from coming through

We got one, but there is another one trying to get in as well and we have to keep checking the area so that it doesn't come in.
Unfortunately, we don't want to kill them, but if we catch them and just let them go they'll come back again.

I did a lot of shopping though for the new place. Got some bedding and accessories for the kitchen. I am down to a few weeks left until I need to move. Luckily things are strong enough between us that I don't need to have all my stuff out by a certain time.

Wish me luck with the squirrels!

0 comments: